Exciting news! Registration is now open for our spring Walk-n-Roll season. It’s a new year, so make a resolution to help us cure spinal muscular atrophy by walking or rolling and fundraising for Cure SMA.
The Cure SMA Walk-n-Roll is a nationwide fundraising program that brings communities together to support Cure SMA’s funding of life-changing research, resources, and programming for those impacted by SMA.
Please look at our spring Walk-n-Roll event listing below to find an upcoming event in your area.
- South Florida Walk-n-Roll – March 4, 2023
- St. Augustine Walk-n-Roll – March 26, 2023
- Greater Florida Walk-n-Roll – April 2, 2023
- Western New York Walk-n-Roll – April 16, 2023
- Houston Walk-n-Roll – April 22, 2023
- Los Angeles Walk-n-Roll – April 22, 2023
- Dallas Walk-n-Roll – April 29, 2023
- Alabama Walk-n-Roll – May 6, 2023
- St. Louis Walk-n-Roll – May 6, 2023
- Chesapeake Walk-n-Roll – May 13, 2023
- Connecticut Walk-n-Roll – May 20, 2023
- Michigan Walk-n-Roll – May 20, 2023
- New England Walk-n-Roll – May 20, 2023
- Pennsylvania Walk-n-Roll – May 21, 2023
- Salt Lake City Walk-n-Roll – June 3, 2023
- Vermont Walk-n-Roll – June 3, 2023
- Cincinnati Walk-n-Roll – June 17, 2023
- Cleveland Walk-n-Roll – TBD
- Greater New York Walk-n-Roll – TBD
- West Virginia Walk-n-Roll – TBD
Even if your schedule doesn’t permit you to attend an event in your area, you can still participate virtually by donating to a participant or team. Cure SMA’s work is fueled by generous Walk-n-Roll participants and donors like you from across the country and around the world.
In addition to raising critical funds, Walk-n-Rolls are a wonderful opportunity to connect with friends, family, and other Walk-n-Roll participants and share what our SMA community means to you.
If you have any questions on the Cure SMA Walk-n-Roll program or would like to sponsor a local walk, please reach out [email protected].
We hope to see you this spring for exercise, community engagement, fundraising, and fun!