Cure SMA is pleased to announce that the 2020 Virtual SMA Conference booklet is now available for download. The booklet includes important details on the Virtual SMA Conference, including:
- A full agenda with event descriptions and speaker bios for the 16 virtual topical workshops. Don’t forget to register for each individual event that you are interested in attending!
- Details about special evening networking events, which you can register for by contacting [email protected].
- Monday, June 8th from 6:00pm to 7:00pm CT, we will host a Grandparent Virtual Mingle, where SMA grandparents can connect and chat on Zoom.
- Monday, June 8th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm CT, a Biogen-sponsored Adults with SMA Social on Zoom will provide a friendly platform to socialize from home.
- Tuesday, June 9th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm CT, a Biogen-sponsored Adults with SMA Lounge Night on Zoom will allow adults with SMA the chance to virtually hangout.
- Wednesday, June 10th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm CT, a Biogen-sponsored Adults with SMA Social on Zoom will provide a friendly platform to socialize from home.
- Registration details for the Industry-sponsored family-focused symposia.
- Monday, June 8th from 3:00pm to 4:00 pm Family Symposium, Sponsored by Genentech. SMA My Way: When Resilience is a Superpower – Support Systems, Changing Perspectives and Focusing on the Positives with Shane Burcaw and Hannah Aylward
- Tuesday, June 9th from 2:00pm to 3:00pm Family Symposium, Sponsored by Biogen. Treatment and Multidisciplinary Care in SMA
- Wednesday, June 10th from 3:00pm to 4:00pm Family Symposium, Sponsored by AveXis. ZOLGENSMA® (onasemnogene abeparvovec-xioi) Clinical Study Update
- Information about our wonderful sponsors of the 2020 Virtual SMA Conference
Be sure to follow Cure SMA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest conference updates. To connect with other attendees and families, join the Annual SMA Conference Facebook Group.
We’re expecting an enthusiastic showing of families, individuals, healthcare providers, professionals, and SMA researchers who will be joining our week of education and community-building. We hope to see you online as we show how we are “United, At Home.”
Thank you to the National Presenting Sponsors for the 2020 Virtual SMA Conference and Virtual SMA Research & Clinical Care Meeting: AveXis, Biogen, and Genentech. We would also like to recognize Visionary Sponsor, Ionis, Platinum Sponsor, Scholar Rock, and Silver Sponsors, Accredo and Permobil, for their support.