The Spring 2018 issue of Directions is now available online. Check out our Support & Care publications page to download past issues of Directions and Cure SMA’s Care Series booklets.
Our biannual newsletter builds our community by sharing updates, stories and experiences. Families from all over the world connect with each other through Cure SMA to organize, share information, news, photos and most importanly – hope. This issue of Directions includes:
- Information about the 2018 Annual SMA Conference, Researcher Meeting, and Inaugural Clinical Care Meeting in Dallas, TX
- Recap of the 7th Annual Hope on the Hill Congressional Dinner
- Clinical trial updates
- Local program information
- Newborn screening updates
- Spinraza site list information
- Nathan Yates story
- Chapter highlights
Cure SMA would like to thank everyone who contributed to the Spring 2018 issue of Directions. This newsletter would not be possible without your continued support.