We’re doing everything we can to improve quality of life for children, adults and families affected by SMA. We give individuals and families the information and resources they need to live active, engaged, and hopeful lives today.
We’re dedicating the month of April to Local Support.
The Summit of Strength program is the centerpiece of our increasing focus on local support and programs, providing individuals with the resources they need right in the communities where they live, attend school or work, and receive treatment.
The Walk-n-Roll is a fun filled day celebrating the strength of the SMA community. By supporting a Walk-n-Roll and raising money, you will help fund programs that will continue to change the course of SMA for everyone affected – from infants to adults.
Team Cure SMA is an endurance program designed to connect runners and cyclists with Cure SMA. Team Cure SMA athletes from across the country can choose to participate in a variety of endurance events including wheelchair-friendly races.
Cure SMA is driven by the efforts of our local chapters. Joining a chapter is a great way to touch the lives of affected families and create a caring community. We have more than 120,000 members and supporters, with 34 volunteer chapters throughout the United States. Chapters organize events and create community locally for affected families.
Support the SMA community. Get involved today!
- Participate in the Third Annual Community Survey.
- Join a Walk-n-Roll or event near you.
- Support a local endurance race.
- Register for a Summit of Strength.
- Celebrate National Volunteer Week on April 7th-13th.
- Thank your sibling on National Sibling Day on April 10th.
- Attend the Care Center webinar on April 24th.
- Participate in the Cure SMA Photo Contest starting April 12th.
- Donate to Cure SMA’s spring campaign.
- Get involved in advocacy! Email [email protected] to learn more.