The Fall 2018 issue of Directions is now available online. Please visit our Support & Care Publications page to download this issue or past issues of Directions.
Our biannual newsletter builds our community by sharing stories and experiences. Families from all over the world connect with one another through Cure SMA to organize, share photos, news, information and most importantly – hope. This issue of Directions includes:
- A full recap of the 2018 Annual SMA Conference in Dallas, TX
- News and updates on current clinical trials, including the BLA filing of ZOLGENSMA (AVXS-101) by AveXis, a Novartis company
- An update on SMA newborn screening advancements at the state and federal level
- Community Spotlights
- An overview of the SMA Care Center Network and Clinical Data Registry
- Information on the upcoming 2019 Annual SMA Conference at Disneyland
- Chapter event updates and photos
Cure SMA would like to thank everyone who contributed to the Fall 2018 issue of Directions. This newsletter would not be possible without your continued support!