A recording of last week’s webinar updating the community on Spinraza access and administration sites is now available online. A PDF of the webinar presentation is also available for download.
An update on the current status of dosing in states across the US included the following information:
- As of September around 2,000 patients had been dosed, with around 250 and 200 in trials/EAP and support programs
- Ages ranged from a few weeks old to 50/60s
- 120 sites in 40 states have dosed at least one patient
- 230 sites submitted a start form
In addition, an update on Spinraza administration sites and access included:
- 80 sites on list confirmed
- 177 sites being communicated with
- 29 states (including DC) with at least one site
For more information about Spinraza, visit www.curesma.org/Spinraza.