This year’s 4th Annual Hope on the Hill Congressional Dinner in Washington D.C. is less than three weeks away.
At Cure SMA, we know that no single group can develop a treatment for SMA alone—it requires collaboration between academics, industry, government, and families. That is why we’re committed to tangible, meaningful efforts to strengthen and expand our SMA community.
Building on of this year’s incredibly successful Annual SMA Conference—also held in Washington D.C.—the Hope on the Hill Dinner will extend that momentum, so the entire community can continue work on shared goals like increasing awareness, advancing treatments for SMA, and improving patient care.
Not to mention, this event has already raised over $130,000 for SMA research and family support!
We’d like to extend special gratitude to the representatives who have sponsored this event. Many will be attendance at the dinner, along with SMA families, researchers, and doctors.
- Rep. Sean P. Duffy of Wisconsin
- Rep. Scott Garrett of New Jersey
- Rep. Erik Paulsen of Minnesota
- Rep. Pete Sessions of Texas
- Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
- Rep. Greg Walden of Oregon
We’d also like to extend special thanks to the pharmaceutical and corporate partners who have generously sponsored this event, and who are lending their influence and expertise to help find a treatment and cure for SMA.
- Biogen Idec/Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Chenerie Energy
- National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
- McGraw Hill
- PNC Financials
- Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- iHeartMedia (formerly Clear Channel)
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
- InterContinental Exchange
- Pricewaterhouseoopers (PWC)
- Quest Diagnostics